Saturday, September 26, 2009

Genesis of Choice Metal.

Continuing on with where I left off with Choice Metal, Choice Metal X will take another approach towards the same Band Review. But will be slightly different.

Instead of simple little informational parts and a link to test, this time around it will be more of an actual review. By Band and Album. And will include Band pics and Album artwork during reviews (when applicable). I aim to make a Band (or 2) a month. Be it a post, or a few.

I hope this will be of more use to you, the Viewer in your search for good tunes. And I will be re-covering previously covered Bands.

To this new beginning, Cheers!

Choice Metal Lives on!


Initial review to launch very early October.

1 comment:

  1. Okay good I can leave comments. Hi! I found your site through your Megaman concepts one. That's the one I have been trying to leave comments on, but it won't let me because I'm not a team member. I have really enjoyed reading your theories there and have subscribed. Do you think you could lift the restriction on comments there? I would really enjoy discussing them with you. Also we have similar tastes in music so I will check out this site as well!

    ReplyDelete